ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Guys, Just Bob is on the money. I agree with his philosophy.

I can illustrate my evidence. Unfortunately, you will need some skills to research this list of top 500 stocks and that way you can see what I am talking about went it comes to Market Caps. Understand the Market Caps - then you will know with a little certainty where the future price is headed!

Do not believe me, then look up the list of 500 and understand the correlation between investors such as "Large Funds" and "Large Capital Investors" buying in on the news story to build a large stake by taking the shares from the impatient and transferring to the gurus of wealth creation of money.

The share market works like the Garden of Eden.

The seed investor plants the seeds.
    The business builds the story over many, many years. The timeline is never set in stone. From 2 years to 20 years....until the seeds germinate!
    The seeds germinate the tree starts to grow.
    Seeds in early, seeds out early as the tree continues to grow!
    The small tree starts to blossom into a taller looking stronger tree.
    The early seeds sell to the late arrivals.
    As in SMN the late arrivals buy in on the news, they have no 20 years of pain, and they are the beginning of nurturing the tree growing into a massive-looking tree. The "Massive FUNDS such as the Mongomery trains of wealth creation. Let's build this tree into the biggest tree in Australia.
    No Fear, No 20 years of hurt, No infighting only eyes to wealth. The gravy train has arrived!

That's how it works. Understand the M/Caps and understand the future price.

The SHARKS are circling getting ready for the biggest feast ever! The question is, are you going to feed their appetite? That is the million-dollar question.

APT taught me this. If you have never understood the WHY or WHY? Then at least pay heed to their M/C raise in 3 short years!

You have 2 choices. EYES wide OPEN or EYES wide SHUT! LOL

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.