AEI 1.39% 7.1¢ aeris environmental ltd

Personally, I am less concerned with the past and more concerned...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Personally, I am less concerned with the past and more concerned with the present with an eye to the future, especially when you consider how much the company has changed in that time - new management, recent acquisitions, new technology and new markets, not to mention an increasingly favourable external environment to operate in.

In recent communications to the market AEI claim to have an 'unprecedented revenue pipeline across all five technology platforms with significant SmartENERGY sales activity'.

They also dropped quite a few household names under the headline of 'Commercial Orders Currently Scaling'. I didn't recognise a number of the companies mentioned, but amongst those I did recognise we had: Telefonica, Vodafone, Tesco, Sainsbury's, McDonalds, General Electric, Saudi Aramco, 7 Eleven, Australia Post, Subway, Trane (a subsidiary of Ingersoll Rand) and UGL.

AEI isn't the only stock in my portfolio where management have recently been talking up the stock re: future earnings, but at least in this company's case I am just happy to see a more pro-active approach by management than past management in getting the message out there, doing a better job (already) of informing shareholders of where the company is at, what it is doing and what its plans for the future are.

I don't expect AEI to become a raging success overnight, but things certainly seem to going in the right direction and in time, provided management are able to deliver on their plans, this could become one of the biggest success stories on the ASX going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $9.642K 135.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26037 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 39353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.