KTA 3.70% 1.4¢ krakatoa resources limited

The problem at the moment I would suggest is that the...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    The problem at the moment I would suggest is that the announcements recently are a little too technical and haven't quite got the right terms or data that the average punter is looking for. If the announcements were identifying results which indicated definite identifiable gold at for instance AU 5.7 g/tonne over say 40 metres and another lot at 8.5 g/tonne over 10 metres then there would be a knee jerk reaction and away it would go again.

At the moment, while the latest announcement is very significant and positive in that it has identified areas that are highly likely to be the same or extremely similar to neighboring places that have got definite deposits the whole story has not been unearthed yet. That can only come with a drilling programme. When we get to the announcement that drilling is going to be carried out at this particular structure, how many holes are to be drilled, and when it is going to happen....then that will convert into the punters taking up their positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $6.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.795K 128.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124757 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 608199 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KTA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.