LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

re: Ann: Aeromagnetic program initiated at Ea... Hi...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 360 Posts.
    re: Ann: Aeromagnetic program initiated at Ea... Hi Daveironore,

that quarterly report was 40 pages long which shows, as you say, how much activity is going on - would be nice to get more results though and an NCM update.

I too think the next Likuruanga hole should be interesting - if you look at Figure 10 on page 16 of the quarterly it shows the OTML model which looks to have all the old drill holes on there - i.e. the 1970's ones.

There seem to be some old holes showing good copper grades around the second drillpad and Hole 3 heads back from that drillpad towards Hole 1/first drillpad so there is a good chance of mineralisation IMO but I'm no geo so just a guess.

Similarly 4&5 seem to head east towards better historic holes and 6 is down to the southeast as a step out to test the historic holes to the southeast of the second drillpad.

Hole 7 heads south from second drillpad through some better looking older holes too.

Whatever happens I think you should have a good idea of Esis potential by the time you have all 7 holes and hole 3 should give a lot of info IMO.

LB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.