CUV 1.82% $15.69 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Afamelanotide Assists DNA Repair Response Following UVR, page-58

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    It truely is a special drug that has extraordinary safety proven over 3 decades plus which is the most important and reassuring aspect of scenesse.

secondly it has extraordinary phto protective qualities (natural eumelanin pigment stimulation) allowing light skinned individuals to be exposed to extraordinary levels of intense sunlight without the photo damage PLUS the added benefit of disease destroying vitamin d stimulation.

It’s a winner in so many ways, the only concern I still have is this weak (not prepared to take on wrong fraudulent authority’s anti sunlight skin tan bs narrative) seemingly lost and shamelessly self serving business model that they are arrogantly pursuing.

How they can seemingly ignore and waste away our EPP opportunity (foundation indication for EVERYTHING else!) chasing “bronzing” creams and ridiculous BS instead makes no sense to me whatsoever. Plus it must be concerning for potential investors to see such a poor penetration of EPP. It would be reasonable to assume that it isn’t that effective when in actual fact it’s the polar opposite: it’s incredibly effective. From darkness to a life of summer strength sunlight.

Sorry I can’t get over their minimal exploitation EPP business model. If they intensified their efforts on EPP while they continue their feverish work on the “pipeline” and wait for NSV to be be approved, how would that not be a productive and winning business model that would inspire investor conf And certainly for “the next couple years”?

since 2005 (first experimented with mt2) I’ve suffered a couple decent sunburns (after a stretch not using any mt - winter through summer) then used frequent small dosages of MT2 to over the following 5-7 days to quickly eliminate the burning sensation, inflammation and associated symptoms AND completely eliminated the normal skin peeling that would always appear a few days later that as a surfer my entire life since the age of 6ish years I understand well.

Imaging a MNPatch that you apply after a sunburn!

I’ve mentioned this multiple times over the years and never stated it was DNA repair just explained my experience. Don’t listen to me I could be full of sh1t. Obtain some product from a reputable compounding pharmacy and see for yourself what this skin preserving skin tanning skin cancer preventing drug can do.
    Last edited by Melon felon!: 05/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.69
Change
0.280(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $785.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.16 $15.98 $15.03 $2.391M 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1355 $15.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.75 1783 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.