CUV 1.36% $13.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

The “uncontrollable” boners are an extremely reliable way of...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    The “uncontrollable” boners are an extremely reliable way of telling that you’ve actually purchased mt2 and not some random (non mt2) white lyophilised powder that might look exactly the same in a vial mixed with filler. Without the filler you can hardly see the peptide inside a vial….. No boner means junk product!

If you suffer from skin burning, MT is incredible way to extend your time outdoors so long as you can handle becoming darker and darker as your sunlight exposure extends. This is another reason why it’ll help with the skin cancer epidemic because (I could be wrong ) but from my experience most people don’t want to turn their skin extremely dark brown so once they obtain a nice “cosmetic” skin tan they’ll stop with all the damaging sunbaking behaviour and literally choose to cover up , just like the skin tan cancer council’s and the like have been telling people to do for decades without much compliance.

when you first experience the power of boosting your very own skin pigment to extraordinary levels (once your new skin tan stabilises over the next few weeks of regular brief sunlight exposures) you’ll never want to have vulnerable skin with little to no melanin flowing through it ever again!

2005 till this very year I havnt gone one summer without this product and have never suffered a problem, the only times I’ve had drama is when I havnt taken it before the hot weather kicks in after winter and I’ve suffered a sunburn BUT, I’ve quickly recovered and seemingly repaired all the damage with a few frequent doses over the next 5-7 days.

So many people I’ve known over the years have purchased sh1t product or handled it recklessly or havnt used enough or too little or not loaded up before significant sunlight exposure and had poor results and then cried that it didn’t work or wasn’t as good as they were to,d it’d be.
    Last edited by Melon felon!: 05/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.37
Change
0.180(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $669.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.19 $13.59 $13.13 $1.181M 88.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 $13.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.51 282 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.