CUV 0.67% $14.72 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Well share price performance has never once, and never will,...

1. 16,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4311
    Well share price performance has never once, and never will, comprise even a small fraction of an analysis of a company for me, but I can see why some may be losing patience (it sucks to see the share price go backwards whilst the fundamentals continue to improve). The only price information that is relevant to me is the current price (for valuation purposes), and perhaps a few specific prices in the past to compare present valuations to historic ones (although even that method of analysis is not always great). There might be some games being played, but once again I don't really care as history shows that great companies will always eventually reach their true value (even if that takes many years). It gets to a point where a stock becomes so overwhelmingly compelling that no amount of games or shorting can prevent the wave of buyers, which leads to a major rerate (not necessarily a short squeeze, simply every market participant wanting shares in an incredibly undervalued company). The way I see it, every day that passes the pressure simply builds for an even more explosive move upwards

I like it a lot at $15, only the monopoly position in EPP is being (somewhat) priced in, but nothing at all in the pipeline is being priced in so you basically get all that stuff risk free. If it continues to fall I'll be annoyed I didn't get luckier with my timing, but I won't really care as I see it as being great value at these prices (as long as the fundamentals continue to improve of course).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.