AFL 3.45% 14.0¢ af legal group ltd

Yawn - which is exactly what I was hoping for. Stabilization and...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Yawn - which is exactly what I was hoping for.

Stabilization and clean up complete. Profitable and cash flow positive over the last two quarters.

Next step is to grow the business methodically while keeping a close eye on costs. Which seems to be the focus.

Given the business is largely "fixed cost" (rent, wages and other costs are a constant - at least until another person is hired) and once you cover these costs every dollar of revenue is profit.

The people-first culture is particularly pleasing as a services business is all about the staff and the business does truly "walk out the door" at the end of every day and the cost of replacing someone who "does not turn up" (ie resigns) is real and substantial.

Based on a H2FY23 NPBT attributable to owners of AFL of $622k, AFL for FY24 would get to $1.25m of NPBT. However, the budget (upon which CEO and CF/OO bonuses are granted) is for an NPBT in FY24 is $2.35m (refer announcement 12 July 23). It will be interesting to see how the "gap" of $1.1m is bridged.

Anyway - suspect that there won't be much to see until the AGM on 14 November when the September quarter "unaudited" numbers are released. Hopefully showing an NPBT of around $500k (and hopefully more) which would be a good foundation to make the $2.35m.

Yawn - feeling a little sleepy so may go into hibernation until the AGM. Hopefully nothing announced that wakes me from my slumber.....

Best

BSP

NFA, DYOR, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $12.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $993 7.093K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 102387 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 103481 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.