AS2 3.64% 5.3¢ askari metals limited

Thanks for uploading the video here.Gino mentioned a few of...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Thanks for uploading the video here.

Gino mentioned a few of those things in the Sydney presentation earlier this year.

Askari investors should be aware of the following:

- Askari is a first mover. The advantage is that they can purchase substantial promising land holding at affordable cost. Another few purchases will be executed before the end of the year. The disadvantage of course is that they have to start from scratch whatever they do. This takes time and causes unexpected delays. For such a minnow it is even more important to manage good relationships to get things done. This brings us to the second point.

- Askari developed great relationship with government and community. In such a short period locals trust Gino and Askari's mission. Andrada has not been that successful in building this relationships. Considering Askari is only in Namibia for around a year it is an amazing accomplishment.

- Askari employs locals and shares the benefits of the mine development with the local community. Namibia's and Askari's interests are aligned allowing Askari to expand its' landholding substantially. Forward thinking and well positioned for future success in my opinion.

- Gino thinks outside the square and unexpected things can happen. I believe in the quality of the Askari team and that the unexpected component will be rewarding.

All in all I am patiently waiting. As Gino said a lot to be announced before the end of the year.

Exciting times.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $5.178M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.7¢ $12.05K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 49847 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.