FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Very well presented. No longer an explorer trying to sell a...

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    Very well presented. No longer an explorer trying to sell a vision of what the future could look like... this is cold hard fact.

Alister threw a cheeky line in there about the scrap value of the plant being worth possibly double what we paid for the entire project. Regardless if this price estimate was a throw away line, there is value in the scrap.

Has me wondering, when we bought the site, if the scrap value had already come in to play and is already added to offset the land referb or if it has been an unspoken part of the deal.

to reiterate (forget the gold in storage as that was a dollar for dollar side asset)

Morila mine: $27.67
    tax credits : -$16.79m
    profit from tailing gold: -$17m
    land referb end of mining: $8mtotal
    over all long term for the deal was approx $2m

add the potential scrap value of the plant... have we have pretty much been paid handsomely to take it off their hands?

i have read every announcement multiple times and every article I could find about the acquisition and never has the scrap value been spoken of.

add onto this, if they can extended the tailings with the further drilling... how much have we actually been paid to acquire Morila?

(disclaimer: $2m cost dependant on credits + POG staying at $1850poz flat)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.