LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Rather than continue with your lack of substance posting I will...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Rather than continue with your lack of substance posting I will just respond to the last "it will come good" sarcastic statement.
    Lucapa could have just remained a one trick pony with Lulo, instead they have diversified their portfolio.
    Lulo alluvial cost wise is low risk project, yes money is slow and % ownership issues but it mainly covers costs.
    Lulo Kimberlite exploration is also low risk in terms of initial cost, with a potential upside that I don't see in any other current exploration target. Once again issues around ownership.
    Mothae I expect will start showing ongoing profit, especially now with diamond prices up over 30% since it was purchased.
    Merlin was purchased cheap, high quality diamonds, prices up over 20% since purchase, in Australia and technical knowledge within the company and should be up and running 2023 dry season.
    Then Brooking and Botswana exploration both in renowned diamond areas.

Try comparing that to the only other diversified diamond play in Australia - Burgundy.
    Burgundy have come into the diamond space looking to a diversified portfolio.

Burgundy have the Ellendale alluvials that should be OK, then the E9 and E4 both speculative if they can operate again.
    Naujaat in Canada that BHP? let go, currently bulk sampling.
    Also a Botswana exploration field and another in Canada.

Market cap Lucapa $65 million v Burgundy $90 million, now Burgundy's plays may turn out better but from what I see currently I easily would take Lucapa's.

Now this may not help the current share price and other issues ongoing but if you said will it come good, I would say yes, it should!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $15.85K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88793 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.