MNB 0.00% 6.5¢ minbos resources limited

While the powerpoint mainly confirms what we know so far,...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    While the powerpoint mainly confirms what we know so far, Lindsey has presented well and I didn't get the impression from him or from the powerpoint that the DFS was going to be delayed, or at the very least if it was going to be delayed, only about a week or two at most into October. If it was to be delayed past the 2nd week of October, then yeah, I'd start questioning the management, but until the delay actually occurs, we should go on with our lives as normal instead of thinking about what-ifs when we haven't even got to the scenario.

Powerpoint mentioned 'DFS and approvals in H2 2023', I'm not getting vibes from this point that there is a high chance of a shift in timelines, I'm more leaning towards the scenario of the DFS expected to release this month based on their Quarterly Activities Report and then the confirmation of off-takes, construction approvals in the months to come so it all fits in the H2 2023 timeline.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4643/4643572-8e818909f1a789eac97339217eafa9dc.jpg
    There is also this chart here which had precise numbers in terms of how much they are producing a year, which to me indicates that the DFS is more or less done, and the only thing left for MNB is triple checking the DFS to make sure there aren't any errors and everything is consistent in terms of numbers, engineering, feasibility etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $19.87K 307.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 168727 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.