ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Sorry Jaker, comparing timelines between BGS and TAW is ridiculous.

TAW's deposit was on a granted mining lease with almost all approvals (environmental etc) already in place, an operational plant already built (just needing the addition of a spodumene DMS circuit). Power, water, camp, roads, bridges etc all already there. They said themselves that limited additional infrastructure was required.
    So no big surprise that their feasibility study timelines were pretty short.

We're in the middle of Africa, no infrastructure, no approvals, and needing to transport our product through two countries. Not to mention with a new board and team needing to get up to speed on the project, the relationships and deal with the legacy issues.

Yeah, I reckon we might take a bit longer than TAW to do the feasibility studies. One or two more issues to deal with.

The mining and environmental approval process will probably take a year anyhow so there is plenty of time for more drilling and for the PFS/FS.

Most HC posters who have met the new team (including myself) have been pretty impressed with them so how about giving them a chance before you start complaining about pay structures and making uninformed comparisons with other companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.