AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

Not necessarily true. It's about market capitalisation - what...

1. 3,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Not necessarily true. It's about market capitalisation - what the business was actually valued at as the old AFT (which wasn't $8.5 million), vs what its potential is in the future as part of this new business model, which right at this juncture is still an unknown. AFT has a history of getting involved with lemons so we will just have to wait and see. 98 million is on the bid side this morning at .001c as I type, so right at this juncture there are punters speculating that AFT's fair value based on the information continuing to trickle in, is actually 8.5 million !! I agree that most consolidations destroy shareholder wealth, yet often the circumstances are different, so I'm happy to see what unfolds. It would be hilarious if this opens at .002c today and locks out any new investors wanting to now get in at .001c, especially when the opportunity has been there to buy at .001c for years. Not saying this is going to happen of course but Mr Market rarely gives out freebies to the average punter. I bought this at .001c years ago when I thought the business was taking positive steps towards a new business model. They obviously failed and AFT has been a dog smothered in fleas ever since. Outside the last few months, I thought it was going to go into liquidation for sure - yet with old management almost 100% gone and some hopefully smarter business people coming on board, maybe AFT is going to pull off a Lazarus !! E.
    Last edited by ecneitap: 16/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.