TCH 0.00% $1.67 touchcorp limited

Ann: AFY and TCH Merger - Touchcorp Scheme Booklet, page-11

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Here is my take on it.

1. Will TCH continue to track AFYs performance up until the merger is approved?
    I am uncertain. We are not protected from a random technological issue or other type of issue.

2. If it does, does this mean selling out now and buying AFY is pretty much the same thing?
    I can't provide an opinion, I can only do it if you disclose the buying price of TCH when you joined in.

3. Is there a chance at all the merger doesn't go through?
    I am uncertain. I assume that the directors will influence the vote toward a yes.

4. Is there any benefit in holding TCH for any potential upside?
    I assume that if the merger doesn't go through, there might be another buyer. But it needs to go down again to make it attractive to buyers again. There is a strong change that TCH will go down again if the merger doesn't go through. From a qualitative point of view, TCH is still a good business on its own, it just need a new leader and a refocus for the development team (not mainly AFY).

5. Did anyone do any calculations to see what TCH is valued at, at the 0.64 ratio? Is that even a good ratio?
    I understand that the ratio is fixed, I don't understand why the ratio would change. I may have not understood the booklet properly.
    In my mind this is what will happen if the merger goes through; it you have 100 TCH share, you will then have 64 shares in NewCo.

I did play the crystal ball reader for the first 4 questions
    Don't hesitate to challenge what I said on question 5.
    Last edited by martincooper: 06/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.