TCH 0.00% $1.67 touchcorp limited

Here is my take on it. 1. Will TCH continue to track AFYs...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Here is my take on it.

1. Will TCH continue to track AFYs performance up until the merger is approved?
    I am uncertain. We are not protected from a random technological issue or other type of issue.

2. If it does, does this mean selling out now and buying AFY is pretty much the same thing?
    I can't provide an opinion, I can only do it if you disclose the buying price of TCH when you joined in.

3. Is there a chance at all the merger doesn't go through?
    I am uncertain. I assume that the directors will influence the vote toward a yes.

4. Is there any benefit in holding TCH for any potential upside?
    I assume that if the merger doesn't go through, there might be another buyer. But it needs to go down again to make it attractive to buyers again. There is a strong change that TCH will go down again if the merger doesn't go through. From a qualitative point of view, TCH is still a good business on its own, it just need a new leader and a refocus for the development team (not mainly AFY).

5. Did anyone do any calculations to see what TCH is valued at, at the 0.64 ratio? Is that even a good ratio?
    I understand that the ratio is fixed, I don't understand why the ratio would change. I may have not understood the booklet properly.
    In my mind this is what will happen if the merger goes through; it you have 100 TCH share, you will then have 64 shares in NewCo.

I did play the crystal ball reader for the first 4 questions
    Don't hesitate to challenge what I said on question 5.
    Last edited by martincooper: 06/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.