SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Agate Creek Gold Production Update, page-347

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Hi true believers.
    I am slowly loosing confidence in management's ability to reasonably report LNY's production figures so that MR Market can get
    a reasonable handle on LNY and its prospects going forward. While the company seems to be mostly concerned with lollies in the bank
    @ 30th June, market fundamentalists wanted to know the following for the June Qtr:-

We needed the folowing to the 30th JUNE!: (not to the 16th June or the 21st July)

-Total ore mined
    -Total ore processed & average grade
    -Recovery rate ( we assume 98%)
    -Dore produced
    -Gold refined
    -silver refined
    -Gold sold & average $/Oz & if hedging occurred ( If there was a hedge,it should have been reported to the market at the date hedge was struck)
    -Silver sold & average $/oz
    -Inventory of unsold gold & silver & dore ( without a hedge, it would be physically impossible, IMO, to have no unsold inventory @ 30th June)

IMO if management cant report in a forthright/normal foremat then Mr Market wont trust it, IMO.

Just have a second look at te June Quarterly:
    -Page 1 states that Gold sold for the Qtr was 6966 ozs with LNY's share being 2329 ozs for $4.33 mil; the rest does not apply to
    data at 30th June.

The standard foremat for a gold miner is to chart mining/production/revenue up front for the quarter to 30th June and then an addendum
    of significant events post 30th June to date of report. Instead we get a dogs dinner of dates and stats the befuddles fundamentalsts.

Perhaps that's the intention?

This, IMO, is why the SP is languishing down at 0.9c - 1c. Mr Market is saying " I dont trust you and i'll wait until you prove drilling and
    lollies in the bank later"

All IMO, only.
    Last edited by moorookamick: 10/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $320 13.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29970 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.