SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Agate Creek Gold Production Update, page-404

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Your posts are educational and balanced ... picking out when bots are active as one example. And briefer than my dose of waffle.
    I agree with your sentiment of frustration .... but as LTH we have made a good return so far and the journey has been a good one despite the ups and downs. So some LTH are cashing in on returns so far.
    The g/t for the 60,000 tonnes is extraordinary in comparison to other miners .... average head grade of 7.5g/t.
    (IMO) The catalyst for SP rise will be the next drilling results, or revision of JORC with past drill data ... 'Sitting on a gold mine' is not the same as being able to prove the resource. I think Scott Hall is occupied with completing this mining campaign and thereafter we will see some drilling action. He appears to be a straight shooter and working hard on SH behalf in operational role.
    It may not be his job perhaps to market the company and I agree with posts that a bit of cash invested in a marketing company or position would help (especially with POG up and lifting most of the other mining stock both explorers and producers). Communication has at times been contradictory (such as the floated intention to include the last drill results and deepen the pit in the current mining campaign .... then to call the campaign short at 60,000 tonnes (rather than the 100,000 originally planned). They may be doing this to sweeten the deal (was 60% over 3.5g/t).... This leaves 40,000 tonnes from original plan and additional 15,000 (from recent drilling) ... so 55,000 tonnes set for next mining campaign ... and with further drilling a significant upset planned volume for TOLL treatment. I think they will aim for 100,000+ -150,000 tonnes ... hopefully at grades around 5g/t.
    So I hope the new investors (especially those that bought above 1c) soon get to realize value ... and hopefully get to average down as LTHs sell.
    Then we can all make some money .... if there is gold under them there hills
    ... There is always higher risks involved in this kind of small scale mine ... so fear, opportunity cost, and over-estimate of SP must be part of the roller coaster.
    ... I think those with more experience in mining such as Towie and Dusgab make valued contributions.... and we are all expectation of a bonanza birth at some time soon. Near-term delivery due >_<
    ... Good to keep a sense of humour in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $320 13.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29970 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.