SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Hey, Merc, I was lucky enough to be in Viralytics (VLA). Best...

1. 7,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Hey, Merc, I was lucky enough to be in Viralytics (VLA). Best investment for me ever. In it from well before the price consolidation years ago, but mostly in at 30c and took up both Cap Raise SPP. The hard part was continuing to hold on the way down from not one but two peaks around $1.30. Sitting there at around 60c when so many succumbed to impatience and bailed after the traders got stuck into at the second rise. BUT the seemingly allusive takeover came... out of the blue to save the day. Best thing ever, because I didn't have to the decision to sell (which is sometimes very hard to do when convinced of the fundamentals).

Your post prompted me to check out what happened with Cavatak following Merk's acquisition of it. Quite often it is disappointing to see Big Pharma shelving life-saving treatments. Lo and behold trials are ongoing with an article titled "Common cold virus targets, and kills, bladder cancer in exciting early human trial". An Aussie discovery and well managed by a company with integrity. Very hard for SHs to look past the fundamentals of the story but boy we sure had to have the patience of a saint.

@gassed would really have enjoyed that story and the resultant journey. I miss being a part of that one.

Whether LNY has a similar journey ahead of it, who knows... other than the Big Boys and their mates?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $320 13.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29970 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.