ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    That what my contacts are telling me. Maroon moved on to focus on their own tenements. Meanwhile our management remain silent wrt LNY and extremely busy with their other projects at our expense in my opinion. As I said from the outset LNY appear nothing more than a hobby company in my opinion.

As SH’s we should expect a lot more than what we are currently getting. Drill and market all has been forgotten imo since they had their little cash top up to keep LNY ticking over.

I find it totally unacceptable the way this project is managed. We found great gold resources and now they seem to turn lights off. FFS May I suggest do their job and drill the deeper zone. A listed ASX company isn’t meant to be a part time gig while receiving a full years handsome remuneration and as each week passes with no communication what else can one assume. Only the boards actions now can prove either way what this company is about in my opinion.

I will be voting accordingly at the AGM of my dissatisfaction of the way my investment is being managed or lack of in my opinion. Totally unacceptable. Will look at top 20 holders on register and see if changes can be made. As strong message has to be sent from holders at next AGM imo. Vote against Rem, bonuses etc etc. I think they would be safe as would hold over 50% of holdings. Will check this out in any case. Disgraceful situation in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.