SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Hi Merc... haha, no waiting or patience behind my buying today....

1. 7,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3315
    Hi Merc... haha, no waiting or patience behind my buying today. It was more a case of my boredom and frustration with my two other stocks not moving coupled with the shock of seeing LNY at the price it reached today! Probably not the best basis upon which to buy any stock but, hey, it might pay off. Lol. Its all a guessing game, isn't it?

Paid 0.007... "In for a penny in for pound" and hopefully not a pounding!

As I have speculated before, @cudeco1, I reckon the Big Boys have deeep pockets and are always in for the looong play. Their game is to be continually posturing and feathering their nests in whichever way the ASX permits. They also don't give two hoots about the shareholding masses. So, to be honest, I cannot fathom why I bought today... I should have perhaps remained a spectator.

Having read a lot of informative posts here over the last few months, I find it difficult to believe, though, that the company will have nothing of value to announce eventually. In fact, I probably need to be brought up to speed because my only understanding (which could be miles off track) is that LNY is now going it alone without Maroon, so are technically back to exploration status and a Jorc is expected soon. Is that correct? Also, revenue figures will be high on the radar come the Half Yearly due also. Is that correct? I also know vaguely of the NZ tenement and heard mention of a coal mine. So, the company has more than one string to its bow, but which could open all sorts of can of worms in regard to undesirable plans (as perceived by the market) to develop, requiring capitalisation.

Who knows if I will end up being a longtermer or a trader at this stage. For me, they have to show their hand and soon, otherwise the latter may have to take precedence... much to the disdain of you guys, I am sure, which I can understand. Not here to tread on anyone's toes, which I am guilty of doing on HC... well, more like guilty of biting people's heads off is more to the point! Hahaa Promise to keep my sharp teeth at bay!

Have a great weekend, peeps. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.