ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    Towie, Maroon are well gone in my opinion. I was hinting last week re Maroon.

Rumour has it Maroon done deal with another company that’s why that coy is in TH for over 2 weeks until 3 Oct all info will be released to market. I am lead to believe that coy will be drilling all their gold areas.

Meanwhile LNY do what exactly. We started with a bang with Maroon. Found gold then dropped the ball, sold our gold at market lows again blurred vision on what was happening with global markets and now momentum ran out of puff never really started wrt communications did it lol as imo hands not on the wheel. IMO They were way too busy making money and promoting their other interests.

Totally unacceptable and we deserve to be managed and represented by a team imo who’s commitment and focus is 100% aligned in working proactively on LNY’s assets not just a play thing imo.

This drill was to get immediate cash imo and was about keeping coy alive to maintain their other tenements as they let the cash balance fall to such low levels almost broke. Not the fiscal management I support. Hence we need the board restructuring to happen and fresh motivated positions found in my opinion if we truly wish to see LNY prosper. This is more than a lifestyle company in my opinion holders deserve so much better.

Anyway Maroon has cash in bank thanks to LNY, they had a vision and it’s paying off unlike us. Our team watch our SP getting smashed they say and do nothing imo, why are they managing us and are being paid very well. I say time they resigned.

I personally blame our management for not doing more and consequently we are where we are. If no drilling announced ASAP our SP will fall lower in my opinion. What a mess. Totally unacceptable in my opinion for all holders. Time for change I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.