ALY 14.3% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

re: Ann: Aggressive Exploration Program on Sa... Basiljones.I...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    re: Ann: Aggressive Exploration Program on Sa... Basiljones.

I like the doolgunna area obviously, like most punters that have watched the neighbouring SFR news and share performance. And I believe that in time ALY has the potential to get great results similar to SFR.

But there are a few questions in my mind which are yet to be answered and will hold me off buying ALY based on the news today (which by the way is positive knowing that exploration is soon to commence).

Those questions are:
    1.Will the current correction (downturn, whatever you want to call it) for commodities prices continue and will it affect the outlook for these smaller exploration companies - particularly at a time when people are calling the copper supplies are beginning to build up and therefore recent price moves up are being tempered by those rising supplies.
    2. What will overseas equities markets do in the next couple of weeks. Will they continue to be affected by negatives out of the Euro zone, US dollar increases and Chinese govt controls.
    2. When will SFR make its announcement re JORC compliant resource. I am VERY concerned that SFR has an excessive market cap and its likely to be hit by a smaller resource than reflected by that market cap --> this could have a considerable NEGATIVE impact on any other doolgunna explorers!

So I will watch, maybe wait to see those points above play out, before making any decisions on ALY.

Good luck to holders, you are already in there so you don't have to make a BUY decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.919K 682.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5718877 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 206499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.