ALY 0.00% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

Ann: Aggressive Exploration Program on Sandfire B, page-7

1. 3,740 Posts.
    re: Ann: Aggressive Exploration Program on Sa... Hi Rexi98 & Retrac. i agreee, but i think that herme`s can take care of its self !. with the JORC resource, there`s no problem ,that after all the hurdles , that this cant start making money to fund the exploration on the rocks out the back. the announcement stated (at least 13 targets), also the fruity pictures (OIMO), are less than 2 weeks away from release. which,when stateing that, was followed by, quote (gives us every reason to be optimistic), with the sampleing ,and the image`s, plus SFR`s image`s confirm there find , you have got to be happy with a position. I like you Rexi, have a large position in this, have for some time,iam quitely confident. management have shown a methodical,and mature approach to tackle this exploration area, without blowwing heaps of dollars. also they have a very good working relationship, with the neighbours, being Barrick,and SFR.OIMO> also the nice thing is that, haveing one advanced project, you can start on that, while advanceing the next. dont forget the ironore ,that appears high grade out the back, (in Robo land),and the gold bearing tenement`s out east.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $4K 666.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 418892 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1730249 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.