AGH 5.00% 3.8¢ althea group holdings limited

.. pardon ..?? did someone "say" something ..?? I do notice you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    .. pardon ..?? did someone "say" something ..??

tongue.png

I do notice you don't offer anything to counter the points i have made about sales.. expanding margins.. new contracts .. contract extensions.. new products.. Althea Irish product re-imbursement.. that the last 4c had a first trading CF pos result.. cap ex is done and now ready and able to expand PEAK sales lines and optionality in processing.. and they have said they're on track this quarter for another trading CF pos result.. ( twice .. ) and on top of all that after sale/leaseback the balance sheet is now clean with zero debt and more cash in bank .. we seem to just get your belief..

instead of that .. can you offer a counter to any of that info and data.. there is a bit as you can see...

question for you name caller .. lol.. so if they do post another CF pos qtr .. and its up from last one .. give me your belief about what that will do ..??

another .. you are soooo neg on the stock but you say you hold it and its a buy .. love to hear your thoughts on those thanks ..

otherwise.. yes I am pumped waiting to see the Dec 4c numbers.. on available info its shaping to be the first uninterrupted trading qtr .... we all have to wait and see but it just may well be a little surprise.. staying tuned..

and yes .. there could be a lot more engagement/info out of the Co to shareholders.. thats a given..

so over to you .. do you have anything constructive to say or any insight on actual co achievements mentioned above .?? or will I just get another name back ..?? wink.png

happy Christmas..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.