AGH 0.00% 2.7¢ althea group holdings limited

Ann: AGH Completes AUD$5.32m Sale and Leaseback, page-23

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    my celebration will be when the numbers come thru.. not before.. all current published numbers say they are coming.. just need the trend to continue..

as I've posted before.. last Qtr if PEAK had not been disrupted by shut down to install pasteuriser with the last of its Cap Ex.. Co would have been both trading and full qtr CF positive .. thats on increased margins and cost reductions as advised... have a look at the numbers and see..

the facts/numbers are ... yes they did shut down and it wasn't fully CF pos .... but all they need is same sales for Althea ( no growth ) and recover PEAK sales from shut down ( normalise ) and we will have it .. go back and look and digest the numbers ..

Althea have been stated as growth is occurring .. copy from last 4c...

Althea made up a lot of ground during the Quarter from the stock outages experienced in the first half of CY2023 and the outlook for continuing sales growth is positive, with dried flower product sales accelerating and cannabis extracts (oils and soft gel capsules) on a solid upward trajectory.Althea plans to launch an additional two soft gel capsule products to the market during the December quarter, building upon the successful launch of Althea CBD25 soft gel capsules, which achieved 46% month-over-month growth from August to September. The Company also plans to launch an additional exclusive three dried flower products in the first quarter of CY2024, capitalising on a product category which is currently being underserviced.

and add in two products now with re-im in Ireland...

and as for PEAK ..

Peak’s collaboration with Boston Beer Company, specifically for the unique formulations of its Teapot branded beverages, demanded precise and advanced processing capabilities. The installation of Peak’s tunnel pasteuriser is testament to its commitment to this partnership and to ensuring that the highest of product quality standards are met. Peak’s ability to incorporate a world-class tunnel pasteuriser also played a pivotal role in securing Canopy Growth’s cannabis-infused beverages business during the Quarter and it showcases Peak’s adaptability and readiness to cater to innovative and high margin market segments, expanding its portfolio and reach.

so.. we have a new contract and no shut down for PEAK .. what will their numbers be this Qtr ..?? and the margin is higher as well as they have been using their new manufacturing process they flagged a while ago ...

so on all available facts and data.. the trend and results from that are looking positive.. unless as I've also said there is some kind of disruption we don't know of.. the current Qtr can be a strong one indeed.. wait for that facts/data..

as for a small cap co .. there is always something that can cause issues with its plans and management.. I'm not giving Josh and the BOD a clean bill of health but .. so much hard work has been run and done and achieved in all areas and the next few qtr's my take is on trend continuing ...we will be rewarded ..

and then .. I may consider a T shirt .. but not before..

as always .. my take .. and 2c worth .. and DYOR ..

Doggy .. cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.6¢ 2.7¢ $324.9K 10.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 471162 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 330000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 3.6¢ 2.7¢ 8273220
Last updated 15.55pm 05/06/2024 ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.