AGI 0.81% 92.3¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Ann: AGI Chairman and CEO AGM Addresses to Shareholders, page-111

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Common knowledge why it's been dropping. Huge drop in Market share in AUS. That's why I did the rounds and will go to Crown Perth soon to see how the A600 is doing there.

A600's in all venues I visited Except Crown Melbourne. Don't know what the go with Crown is. They're buying Helix's

Those 600's are there at the expense of another manufacturer.

As far as it dying a slow death, I think that's a premature call with all due respect.

Strong reoccurring revenues which are gaining year on year via installed base. Now they have more licensed content we might even get a rise in the day rate.

Strong foothold in Latin America. (they are fully aware of outstanding credit and I'm sure would be keeping a close eye on defaults and would have a mitigation plan in place.

Quite obvious uptake of the A600 in NSW and QLD. the states we got hammered in by ALL over the past 3 years.

Still strong numbers of A560's in venues with more A560x apperaing.

Recent entry into Class 2.

Strong growth prospects if they can execute. They won't be sitting on their hands watching what will happen with the A600-640. Len's already come out and said they have things in the wings that will kick the shit out of ALL.

We've been hearing the spiel regarding market competition affecting profits. In 2 weeks we'll know if it's more rhetoric or real progress via the A600 and class 2's. Don't forget the A640. no news on that as it's early days for that cabinet.

I think some are expecting all this to happen in 6 months. These new machines need numbers on the board. Factual records of floor averages that the venues can analysis.. If you were in this company 10 years ago and visited venues back then you'd have got a good insight into the length of time it takes for acceptance. Back then it was one or 2 machines per club., Bigger clubs had more but the local bowlo might have only had one and it might have been a ambassador. Some of these venues now have 40%+ AGT.

They have come a long way since the Ambassador. A sustainable business with good growth prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.3¢
Change
-0.008(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $310.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 89.0¢ $931 1.005K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2008 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.