AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Agreed re Helix participation Chicky. I saw the same deal at the...

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Agreed re Helix participation Chicky. I saw the same deal at the venues I visited last night.

I went to Broadwater Tavern. Funny setup with the pokie room detached from the tavern. Good numbers of A560's Couple of A600's

Next was Currambine RSL. Impressive numbers of A560's. Large banks of cabinets with alll models present. Couple of A600 banks. They are definitely up there close to leading the floor share.

Last was Jupiter's. Very impressive. I reckon were infront of ALL here. Didn't bother counting as they were just about everywhere I looked. Both my wife and I were surprised to see so many after looking at Crown Perth for the past 2 years. Many more than Perth. Had my first look and play with the A600 with the LCD play deck. Very impressed with the speed of the LCD buttons, no lag and smart to include a bash button for the more aggressive punters. Nice colors and a positive result with every touch.

What I've seen so far has given me a optomist outlook similar to when they first started the A560 push. It really took off back then and I think this new LCD playdeck is a winner. Nothing else like it and far slicker than the Helix buttons.

Treasury and any other place I can find tomorrow.

Hosh out.
    Last edited by hosh: 04/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.