AGI 0.55% 91.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Ann: AGI Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form-AGI.AX, page-38

1. 231 Posts.
    An excellent analysis of whats on the table.

Yes I'm pro this deal as my previous posts. I have a long term investment mindset and can see why some investors are annoyed that they don't get a chance to be bought out with a full takeover. And the more sinister can question Novomatics agenda's however their are initial commitments that benefit AGI that should alleviate concerns.

I have noted that since this possible transaction was announced the share price has gradually risen from its lows. I don't pay much attention to daily pricing as their fluctuations are more to do with sediment at the time however with no major announcements since Novomatics offer the share price has been moving higher as the GM draws closer. As I write ALL has announced a 66% increase in 1/2 year profits undoubtedly taking market share from AGI especially in AUS yet AGI share price tracks higher. There could be other reasons however when you look it at as a whole I get the feeling the market likes the deal.

As an investor you need to do your own research an not fall into the trap of making decisions on research reports or via forums... they all have their agendas. By doing this you can sleep at night with your decision.
    Last edited by tdrago: 12/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $306.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 91.5¢ 89.0¢ $6.377K 7.164K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 33047 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 3929 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.