AGI 4.00% 72.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Good read for all to check out pages 6-9 which outlines the pros...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good read for all to check out pages 6-9 which outlines the pros and cons.
    I don't see minority shareholders having enough ammunition to veto the vote - so will assume this will go through. Only time will tell if Novomatic hold true to their word in assisting AGI grow.

I anticipate the favourable market response today is due to the quantifiable impacts.

e.g.

AGT Shareholders are expected to enjoy significant uplifts in revenue and profit before tax in FY17, FY18 and beyond.

The total expected financial benefits that directly result from the Share Transaction that can be immediately quantified should yield an aggregate uplift in revenues of approximately $23.8 million and $55.7 million (and corresponding increases in profit before tax of approximately $10.6 million and $26.9 million) in FY17 and FY18 respectively. These figures represent the aggregate of the expected increases in profit before tax expected to result from the Share Transaction (and are further referred to in the highlights set out below). These figures do not account for the benefits of additional advantages that are either of a qualitative nature or have a longer term value beyond FY18.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.