AGI 0.54% 92.5¢ ainsworth game technology limited

Ann: AGI Release - Business Update, page-6

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Give a brother a break...the financials were just released about 40 mins ago. Got to be careful about reviewing their financials, want to make sure there's no slide of hand going on and I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so takes me a bit to get all these numbers clear. Have to admit I had a laugh at their statement about "accelerating" their online business, they've gone from $4.2 mil to $4.6 mil in revenue. Seriously, they need to stop treating investors like idiots. That is an anemic level of revenue growth and who knows what their increase in cost base has been to achieve that growth. AGI never comes clean about the costs associated with their online business and why do they lump it in with their RoW business. Just look and the revenue growth their competitors have achieved in their online businesses in a similar period. I'm looking forward to digging into their disaggregated figures. As for LTAM, seems like AGI is up to they're up to their old tricks of blaming delays in approvals (this time their new cabinet) but somewhat more troubling for me was the line about ""extended terms". As an Austrian once said--I'll be back (with my thoughts on their financials soon). Who's going to dial-in to their call on September, 1?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $311.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 92.0¢ $1.243K 1.338K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15195 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 763 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.