AYS 0.00% 21.0¢ amaysim australia limited

Ann: AGL: Enters binding agreement to acquire Click Energy Group, page-29

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    You seem to have some in-depth knowledge about telecom's operations, but your transfer to numbers/P&L/Cash-flow is not correct.

I was not sharing an opinion when stating the 30-35% variable costs of mobile operators. A simple look into an annual report or a call with a professional company representative will suffice to obtain that fact. MNOs around the world are paying billions of dollars for termination of calls and the transport of data/text.

Your remarks on symmetry of incoming-outgoing calls, by the way, do not explain the absence of variable costs, but prove their presence!! Incoming and outgoing interconnect are not netted in the P&L. Incoming termination is a source of revenue and outgoing termination a cost.

1.7c per minute sounds like peanuts, but when you carry billions of minutes, it is not. Imagine a subscriber makes only 1 phone call for 1 hour per week: This will generate termination revenues (operator 1) = termination costs (operator 2) of 4$ per month, equivalent to 20% of Amaysim's ARPU!

That's all for now, for somebody, who is not invested, I have been explaining too much, I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.