AGL 0.47% $10.70 agl energy limited.

No you are right Christos12. There is a good mix of...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    No you are right Christos12. There is a good mix of technologies. I did not mention anything about failure of other technologies. I am a firm believer in measured renewables, As far as Europe goes I am talking about traditional base load power using fossil fuels. Coal is in the mix as well. My knowledge is that close to 40% of power generation over there is from fossil fuels, about 25% from Nuclear (could argue not fossil but not renewable) and the rest from hydro, solar and wind. Yes Germany has put most of its eggs into gas and Mr Putin. My point is that it is obviously an issue at the moment with the US weighing in on helping the likes of Europe secure non Russian gas from the likes of Australia. My point is also that without constant proven base power then national security in times of war is an issue. The war machine (and please I hope that this is not about to happen) and any advance economic power needs power on tap at all times with plenty of capacity. I hope coal is a thing of the past but at the same time I think it could still be a thing for the next generation of so. LNG and piped gas is the transition fuel that will be at the forefront until and better solution is proven and found.
    Yes there are just too many holes and what if's in the current AGL story for me to be a buyer just based on my knowledge and my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.70
Change
0.050(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $7.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.64 $10.73 $10.59 $16.71M 1.564M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6523 $10.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.70 24285 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.