ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: AGM 2017 - Address to Shareholders, page-19

1. 107 Posts.
    I spoke to the Operations Manager last week to alert her to the fact that the update on the facility that was on the Council’s home page was way out of date. The ‘update’ has since been taken down. She wouldn’t be drawn on how the plant was currently going. (BTW their About WMRC page gives an encouraging synopsis of how much skin they’ve had in the Dicom game up to 2015).

Our next hard news will most likely come from the next Council meeting, scheduled for 7th December. This will be very interesting reading following on from that newspaper article.

I’ve posted this before but, for your convenience, here’s the relevant extract from the last minutes:

Western Metropolitan Regional Council - Minutes 5 October 2017

The AWT Plant resumed some operations from 4 September 2017, under the new owners of DiCOM, Shenton Energy. Dry system tests were run on MRF equipment in early September, with small amounts of waste supplied by the WMRC. Further deliveries of 35 tonnes were requested on several days in late September, for tests of the wet separation system. Performance of the AWT Plant has been irregular, with tonnes actually accepted ranging from 0 – 20 tonnes per day. Issues so far have included problems with the Plant’s forklift and a snapped chain conveyor. Full system ramp up was, at the time of writing, indicatively scheduled to start in late September 2017, with delivery of 220 tonnes per day (design capacity) requested from the WMRC and the City of Stirling. The Waste Operations Manager will provide a verbal update at the Council Meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.