BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

What is the point of this Australian made nonsense - when you...

1. 11,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    What is the point of this Australian made nonsense - when you look on the other side of the packet, if it is mostly/significantly made of imported, non Australian (signed) organic ingredients from who knows where? You don't need to do huge amounts of googling any more to piece it together, just turn over the pack. Duh. Is the organic rice from China, or where? I think they might be better off only bringing up the made in Australia issue very selectively, and not implying that the ingredients are Aussie.

Also will the Chinese authorities sign off on the IF when it is labelled organic and labelled made in Australia, when the ingredients are from everywhere? I don't think the Chinese regulators are silly enough to believe that the organic milk is anything special if it is not from ANZ. I certainly wouldn't be paying an organic premium for anything organic and non ANZ ingredients myself. I'm not sure if that is important to SAMR or not - maybe just my own prejudices. Does anybody know if SAMR makes this kind of judgement?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.