SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

In terms of today's course of sales, I actually have a...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

In terms of today's course of sales, I actually have a conspiracy theory.In my opinion it's some people that takes advantage of the whole market panic combining today's "release from escrow" announcement. Though the date to release is a bit far away but it is possible to instill the fears in a few shareholders.

I did some research on the course of sales. The first two transactions amount to 100000 shares changing hands at 10:15 am one of which initiating the price drop is a XT transaction.  Then at 10:21 am this guy ( group) put around 120000 shares to bring the  price to 0.125.At 10:22 am the market is flooded by another 100000 transactions to effectively eliminate he 0.125 bid. After some futile effort to bring the price up to 0.13,at 1:49 pm someone initiated another XT transactions to bring down to 0.125. It is highly doubtful that the other 58469 volume going through at the same time is stop-loss triggered. The price is persistently brought down by 867 shares at 2:22 pm.The bomb at 3:37 pm was initiated by a 3133  transactions and then 24000 at 0.125 and 8000 effectively brought the price down down to 0.12. Then I am highly suspicious that most of the transactions are stop-loss triggered. What makes me lean on this conspiracy is because if you look at the sellers depth, 575000 shares just for one seller is there all the day. I can only take that as a scary tactic while it is no any use and profitable to put on orders like that. I biased on this conspiracy and try to decipher the transactions as above. I think it is a calculated and efficient tactic to accumulate rather than to exit.

Don't make me wrong, I know I am highly biased.Becuase I can't find any reason to sell at this price at this uplift turn point of this brilliant company.Different deciphering is always welcomed and not a offence at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.