RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I was disappointed at there not being a transcript of the Q&A...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I was disappointed at there not being a transcript of the Q&A component - which is often more interesting. When I think about it more, I can't recall where a Q&A session has resulted in a transcript for other companies either.

Actually Footmax....it does happen . But testing questions are better left out when a company is afraid of the repercussions....
    These directors who indulged in spending shareholders money living very very high. Answering questions about that spending might raise the ire of shareholders even more and renew the angst that holders (and previous holders) have.
    KAS used to print Q and A questions....but in latest AGM where they don't want difficult questions to be known (along with answers) to the general shareholder population (I presume this is the reason...because they used to print the Q and A)...such questions were left out.
    It is a case of transparency being carefully shielded from the majority. ...so persons not in the audience cannot hear the tone of voice, the subtle use of language, and possibly outright lying; these areas of information are withheld.
    Last edited by rae915: 01/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $14.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 35.0¢ 27.5¢ $215.2K 681.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 96757 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8375 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.