EXR 4.55% 6.3¢ elixir energy limited

True..... good story teller as so many miners....I think any...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    True..... good story teller as so many miners....

I think any switched on investor would be waiting for the offload of this asset at a good price.... and not development of it..... Neil needs to keep telling the story... its a must... so, in my opinion, he is doing what he must.

His eager and eyes are still in Mongolia..... so.... they will eventually offload it to the highest bidder IMHO.

BTW, 'Ive heard that a few rosy glasses supporters from the other social media group after talks yesterday from Sleepy Joe... or Sleepy Richie that 2x made silly errors on the AGM.... they might have decided to postpone the CTU news until market close or next week....

Yesterday's Chairman's address without proof read was quite a shake head advising: ...

". The 12-month planning of the now imminent Daydream -2 well has now been completed with it
    due to be spudded in the next month or so. It will then need to be stimulated after
    drilling which, as shown by Daydream -1, will take up tom 6 months from now."...

Then the lack of communication between themselves and Sleepy Richie says CTU was announced already that morning.... just for Neil come in and correct him saying the news was to be released on Friday... lol a bit of a worry.....

I'm looking forward to the FOMO on the Flow Test news and days ahead.....looking for volumes.....

and "Mr". has already sold a nice block .... see how much more "." will offload today as Friday..... US markets should drop nicely on Friday.....

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $75.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $400.6K 6.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24194 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 120977 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.