CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Thanks for the responses.

I suppose i am interested in current SH's perspectives about the MNM assets because taking all the AVQ angst out of it the bottom line is that RM and crew are very very good at raising money. No question about it and in fact that is their background. Most of those SH who have morphed over to your register are all from a Finance/merchant banking background so the fundraising is not a problem and a lot of it over at AVQ has been quite clever and much more sophisticated than you would expect.

i think a number of problems have plagued AVQ re, legal and lack of mining experience etc but if the MNM projects are essentially good projects but the reservations that people have is "how can it all be funded?" i don't think that is a problem whatsoever with these new guys. Raising funds is what they do. that won't be an issue moving forward as long as the projects are fundamentally sound.
    Its good to hear that you have some strong management with the right background in mining etc so maybe theses new guys are a good fit to fill in the money side rather than try and run the company and mining operations itself, which they IMO are clearly not qualified or experienced enough to do.

it sounds like you AGM was rather upbeat and had some excitement around it so thats a good thing.

Cheers

DJM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.