BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I agree with you Yak52, but not with the company's intentions to...

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I agree with you Yak52, but not with the company's intentions to move the holdings from retail to sophs.

These charts IMO were deliberately done to be as vague as possible when it comes to projections. These were presented to only give an idea of the potential of revenue etc. Projections are dangerous with solid numbers. I have held companies that have made them and when they didn't make those projections, they get sold down and this really affects the SP, not to mention it attracts shorters. With IP sales and too many unknowns, how can they even have solid number projections?

If the charts had solid numbers, anyone can easily work out the amount of revenue they 'should have' received by any quarterly by dividing the year with the line chart. This is dangerous and there is 100% no doubt that these charts were purposely done for future gain for long term holders (not just a short lift in SP yesterday), because having a sell off yesterday with weak hands is better than having a sell-off at every quarterly when revenue projections are not made.

The question is, why even have empty charts with weird and missing units and values? Well we all get the bigger picture which is longer term. Well I think most of the solid holders get it like us

Last edited by Gazdix: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.