BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: AGM Address and Presentation, page-414

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Sorry FF cannot link your post. - Yak52

I do enjoy and love an intellectual article written with such flair FF. The mirth & value of it is enormous and so much missing in todays sterile world.
    Please do keep them coming! - Yak52
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [ Prior to the AGM the doubting Thomas's of the world were all proposing the idea that Brainchip was a dog because the deals with NASA and Ford had fallen over because no mention was being made about them by the company. WELL THAT NEGATIVE HAS BEEN ANSWERED IN SPADES WITH A PRICE SENSITIVE ASX ANNOUNCEMENT. I pointed out that the benefit of this announcement is that Brainchip is now obligated to immediately inform the market if either of these relationships fail or cease for any reason in an ASX announcement to the market. - FF ]

Thankyou so much for putting the company on notice regarding these relationships! excellent. - Yak52
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    [ In addition to this by application of simple logic we can extrapolate that Renesas intention is that they will be using the IP in a production of more than 1 MILLION UNITS. - FF ]

EXACTLY -FF. The company has stated that they are encouraging any customer orders above 1,000,000 units to be in the form of IP Licensing and not actual Chips. Hence Renasis with an IP License must have an order above 1,000,000 units.

If I put on my lawyers hat I would suggest that the evidence and facts available allow this proposition to be put as meeting the civil standard of proof "of on a balance of probabilities" and could prove that AKIDA IP will be used by Renesas for automotive purposes. - FF

Thank you so much for sharing "this" knowledge and summary with us FF. absolute GOLD. - Yak52

The only thing remaining is the question of chip numbers well prior to the AGM I read an email from Tony DAWE that upset a friend and fellow shareholder as Tony Dawe made clear in a forthright manner that the company did not agree that the precise number of chips was not commercial in confidence. - FF

Well I propose that the "onus or burden of proof" is on the company, to prove to us as shareholders/stakeholders of the company, that the aforementioned statement contained in the email from the companies representative namely Tony DAWE, (that the company did not agree that the precise number of chips was not commercial in confidence) is in fact correct and lawful.
    (Please show where it states in a legal document that you cannot legally reveal the actual numbers of Chips being manufactured for BRN by TSMC, and show where in the articles of law it supports this decision) - Yak52 redface.pngwink.png (wishful thinking of any suitable response to this. lol)
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Remember in the August, 2020 interview Professor Haick stated he expected a hand held device to be completed in about 6 months. - FF

Yes...........quite interesting this detail which has been bugging me since early Feb 2021. With the "Black Hole" in effect during this period it was intriguing that such an important anti-Covid19 devise was "dragging its feet" towards official acceptance & production. Under the circumstances enveloping the world (COVID19) and with pledges of "expedited approvals" from global governments the question begged why was it taking so long?
    With lab tests showing 93% success in mid 2020 (?) and I think it also included a small batch of human trials (correct me if I am wrong please) one has to ask why was this then pushed into a 1 year human trial basis, for a "non invasive product" considering the results obtained so far? (mid-2020)
    Why & who forced this extended trial period? Who did not want this AKIDA 1000 AI powered COVID19 Tester to be marketed and used?

It could be argued that once production and actual implementation in the real world, ALL the results from real world testing would show whether the product is up to standards and correct in its claims. One month of the real world use would give so much data, far more than the actual trial tests of 1 year duration! Mmm.
    Strange how Global business, Health & many lives "could" have been changed by the issuing of Akida Covid19 Testers. Yet it was not and STILL has not been supported.
    On an aside imagine being tested at work (first time) no Covid19 .....but sorry you have bowel cancer & a blood infection, please report to HR as we cannot employ you anymore! ( company legal dept would love this tester) Yak52 rolleyes.png
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I have not bored anyone to death reading this post,

Yak52 cool.png

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.287M 7.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 1437090 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 524059 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.