LFG 1.07% $3.79 liberty financial group

If there was anything too shocking coming (after this recent...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    If there was anything too shocking coming (after this recent report basically said that things weren't too bad), then they could expect a class action. I too have been wondering what is going on that we are not seeing.

The market isn't always right. On the 7th of September this year I bought 2,000 Perpetual at 26.29 because they seemed way undervalued to me. The share price then shed a few dollars more and I was despairing about what Mr Market was thinking. Then a takeover bid came out of the blue at 30.00 and today it was increased to 33.00. I sold out at 32.70 this afternoon to be safe, as management rejected the offer out of hand which I think shows lack of diligence and perhaps a touch of hubris.

Anyway, with hindsight it was money for jam. Liberty looks undervalued to me and although I already have 10,000 that I am underwater on I am bidding for another 10,000 at not far below the current level. If the yield halves unexpectedly and precipitously to 6%, that's the kind of pain I can live with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.