SEN 5.56% 1.9¢ senetas corporation limited

The outlook is 100% positive and the SP will look after itself...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The outlook is 100% positive and the SP will look after itself over the next 12 months.
    CEO Wilson has to present a much more upbeat commentary imo, and throw a lot more positivity into the announcements.
    He just is way too conservative and calculating for the broader market to be attracted.
    The selling of the Senetas brand is part of his job description and that includes updates, announcements, positive commentary and planning direction for the future.
    Now is Senetas' time to shine and we the share-holders are waiting (and have been for soooo long) for the sharp, positive input that this guy just has to start producing. I understand the need for some corporate secrecy, but when I compare the way other CEO's sell their company brand and the constant positive announcements that they put out to the market, then Senetas CEO and Board MUST lift its game and sell the message to the market.
    If this happens we are going to see the SP fly to the moon !
    As SP is 90% potential and 10% reality !
    My prediction SEN 25c in 12 months. If the CEO gets creative and positive it could hit 40c !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $29.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $21.55K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1050611 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1023174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.