MME 6.45% 6.6¢ moneyme limited

Ann: AGM Addresses and Slides, page-9

1. 2,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1079
    Risks
    - are their automated credit checks appropriate (not tested in a high rate and potentially credit stressed market)
    - this links in to their provisioning and whether its sufficient
    - will any of their warehouse lenders not roll over their facilities at which point it may be very challenging for them to continue
    - their growth seems to be in car loans and some of that market is weakening (prices falling so perhaps the 'collateral' is not worth as much as they initially thought)

Having said all the above:
    - the business has not written off more than what has already been provided for (that I'm aware of, but this is a slightly murky area and businesses have significant leeway in this area because auditors are not really able to challenge business knowledge & experience)
    - they have been extremely disciplined in not moving that loan book and just maintaining it at the ~1.2bn level (so only writing new loans once others have expired)
    - they are both cashflow and pbt positive for what will be 18 mths

I think this offers decent risk reward even after todays move, but just be aware that this is probably worth somewhere in the $100-150m MC (my finger in the air based on profits), which means ~12-18c but certainly not worth what it was a couple of years ago (well factor in significant dilution first)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.004(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $52.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $25.19K 391.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1041451 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 64999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.