BKW 0.04% $28.53 brickworks limited

Ann: AGM and Trading Update, page-22

1. 10,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    That is a very good point ...but it is hard to know...my guess is it won't be disastrous, but would have been better to have more interest in NHC!

Tough decisions.....not much different to me toying with selling CSL during GFC for 36 bucks or so and buying NAB or Westpac under 16 or 15 bucks...decided not to! Correct, in long term!

Toyed again with selling CSL over $300 in Mar 20 during Covid pullback and buying numerous cheap shares...looks like I should have!

With respect to board deliberations about Coal...I know they had some pressure due to " woke finance people" ...hence the equally weird convertible notes issue!

But one presumes they would have had similar data rom IEA to madamswer about Coal use etc which was posted on here as a bull case on coal when it was about $70 a tonne (I think)....I believe they did, cos another poster, JID I think it was from memory, posted part of a NHC presso ( when NHC were $1.40 odd) which had similar bull case on Coal outlined...I remember both to a fair extent due to acting on them...though I had bought some NHC at lower levels already

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.