CKA 3.70% 7.8¢ cokal limited

Hi Patto66, the AGM today was very informative and confirmed a...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hi Patto66, the AGM today was very informative and confirmed a lot of great background work that has been undertaken by CKA's new Indonesian team. I am extremely excited that next year will be very rewarding for all CKA shareholders. As usual there were negative elements who attended the meeting that were determined to continually bring up past wrongs with CKA and not give deserved credit to the new management for the great work they have achieved in the past several months. As a company and business owner here in Australia and overseas for the past forty years, I am still perplexed why people who have never tried to run a business, especially in the Asian region and especially in the resource sector, believe they are so knowledgeable and their inexperienced voices should be heard. I read their unlearned posts here on HC with amusement and wonder whether they are in their late thirties and still living at home with mum. It was because of the utter crap these people post I removed myself from HC several months ago. I have been an investor in CKA since 2010 and believe it is a great resource. I have recommended this stock to family and friends and believe we now have the right team to return great betterment to all shareholders. If any of the thirty year olds would like to sell all their stock off-market, please post and let me know, as I would be happy to negotiate a reasonable price ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $21.83K 265.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124169 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 6337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.