PNN 0.00% 13.0¢ power minerals limited

Your comments here helped me make my move and join PNN for (it...

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2602
    Your comments here helped me make my move and join PNN for (it think) the third time. First was in the naughties when they were doing Uranium out in the desert - I think maybe in the Musgrave area, but also have a memory of Western NSW - anyway made a packet and used some to take the family on a charter cat in the Whitsundays for two weeks. Second was when I followed Thunder54 to the Saltas in Argentina - again easy bank but I stuffed up by not following thru to Lake - which multibagged for the smart ones.

If you think I am here for good fun and a chat for old times sake - think again. I see dollar signs written all over Pink Slipper and Santa Ines and others too.

It almost seems impolite to come in with the Cap at 6mil and cash in the bank, but if I don't fill my piggy bank someone else will.

I have watched this Company work - under Rebecca - and they work well, only that the Gods of the long straw have not drawn one for them yet. Two more draws in the making, don't anger them by speaking.

GL all, Thanks for your insights and enthusiasm.
    Last edited by JandJ: Sorry - Sentiment is HOLD and BUY 09/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 75311 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.