ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I am thinking of writing a post, Dear AKP Management, and a letter to the secretary.

I noted a bit of argy bargy at the AGM, a couple of on the nose shareholder questions, a few grumpy replies from Bart and Danny, a concern that they are continually being picked on and criticised by shareholders, when they are working their arse off to get the job done.

Looks to me like a bit of a communication issue, both sides need to be better.

As I think Bart needs to realise that he needs a more happer well communicated to shareholder base, to get the SP to where he wants it, as well as the demonstration of the product, before the capital raise is done.

Listening to the AGM, there is a lot of technical stuff and detail about the way forward, where they are, and where they want to go.
    That it just goes over the head of shareholders, because they are so involved in the chips day to day, they think shareholders understand whats happening, but most dont.

What are the"explain to a 10 year old" things, that people would like communicated more and explained in company announcments.
    So people like mbot and Lucifer know whats going on.

Last edited by Bluemanarc: 02/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.