ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I just re read that, and its a bit dis jointed, I hope it made some sense.
    What I meant to say in one part is that shareholders need to really understand the genuis of this whole concept, and achievements made overcoming really massive problems.
    In what is truly cutting edge break through revolutionary stuff that is not created - quickly.
    These things take time, and I think I said that a while back, that people were dreaming if they thought it would be done 2021.
    I said its a 2022 story back in 2020 / 21, and I mentioned supply chain covid related logistics issues would push this into late 2022.
    Well before any AKP announcements.
    Shareholders need to have patience, and I guarantee a lot more patience will be required.

But Bart needs to realise that he needs a more happier, "well communicated too", shareholder base.
    To achieve what he is wanting to do.
    Has to get over the fact that we have the easy ride and they are doing all the work
    If Shareholders are getting more detailed reports that spell out in greater detail what is going on, then confidence in AKP and the SP rises.
    You need that as well as the demonstrations, you then get the investment at the right price.
    What does he want, 40 to 80 bucks before CR, and then when it takes off his sophisticated investors, get a Disallowed when its in the 400 to 800 range.

The SP slipping from 18.5 to 17 and then back up to 20.
    Was a perfect representation of this, on AGM day, with a poor announcement that scared the market, and then when the audio was released and it became more clear what is going on, back on the up again.

I do note today and more general reluctance, as this point in the company, for holders putting in sell orders.
    Not many for sale today, and right up to 28 bucks.

As someone recently said, it only takes one person selling at the end of the day to drop the stock 8%.
    Whats going to happen when buy orders come in once demo is done and NO ONE IS SELLING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.