AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

further...I say they (analog MEMS) are limited for bass, but it...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    further...

I say they (analog MEMS) are limited for bass, but it is true that as in-ear/headphones they can deliver great bass because of being inside or next to your ear.

This is why for AKP Gen1 MEMS for headphones use, there is real competition out there. Hence why Gen2 is the big differentiator - money maker.
    But Gen1 might still do ok later because it is DSR and this allows maybe better integration. It would all come down to economics, and obviously eventually if the audio industry switches to focus to only work with DSR MEMS, then the analog MEMS might have no future and AKP Gen1 is the go to for headphones. By that time Gen2 would be in everything else and the company would have to be valued in the billions. But that is only in 5-10 years on from now.

Also as a near field type experience analog MEMS would be similar to what your Phone does now - not much bass to hear at any decent volume.
    In a conventional speaker box the crossover ensures they only work in the high frequency range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.